If you aren’t using a marketing funnel, you won’t be able to convert your visitors into customers. You need a marketing funnel for social media influencer marketing. And if you don’t have one, you need to make a funnel.
Advantages of a marketing funnel
- A marketing funnel will save you time, effort, and money. Your strategy will be more focused and you will get a return on every action you take.
- You can keep an eye on each stage of marketing. It is like taking targeted customers on a journey and encouraging them to take the desired action.
- You will have more confidence in your marketing strategy. You can set targets and fulfill your objectives.
- When you have a funnel to direct the customers to your site, you can be creative with your marketing strategies.
How to make a marketing funnel?
You need to make a system to take your visitors on a buying journey. They will enter the funnel and pass different stages of influencer advertising before reaching the final stage where they will get discount offers and will buy the products offered. Here’re the important stages of a marketing funnel.
- Understand your audiences
First of all, you should know what your audiences like so that you can optimize your marketing strategy according to their needs. You can go through their feedback, survey social media, check influencer insight or use web analytics data to understand what your audiences want.
- Choose stages of your funnel
A marketing funnel has three stages – awareness, desire, and action. The first stage is awareness where you educate the targeted audiences about your brand. Then comes the desired stage where you provide more information about your business and take the visitors to the third stage of the influencer brand platform. It is the action where you encourage the visitors to buy products.
- Adding marketing tactics
You need to think about different tactics for each stage. For example, social media posts and influencer marketing companies could be involved in the first stage. In the second sage, you can use product reviews and case studies. And offer discounts in the final stage.
Make a detailed marketing strategy to take your customers on a buying journey. Keep the important stages in mind so that you get the best results. Your marketing funnel will be one of the influencer marketing tools but it will be the most important tool in your marketing strategy.