The secret of optimizing social media lies in its statistics that anyone can dig out from the web. A little effort in locating data about people, and you can be the king of social media.
The data has a say in everything from creating marketing campaigns and monitoring results. It provides valuable help in determining a marketing budget and making forecasts about results.
Everyone from digital marketing agencies to influencers are after these numbers that show the latest trends on different social media channels. But digging these numbers is tricky so we decided to gather the most important information we found online. Check it out and take advantage of it!
- 81.1% of big businesses used Facebook marketing in 2020
- In Q2 of 2019, Facebook ads witnessed a 4% decrease in per-ad expenditure and 33% increase in ad impressions
- The engagement rate of Facebook posts is 3.8% and organic reach is 6%
- Facebook users found visual content more captivating
- 51% users unfollow brands for uninteresting content
- Over 200 million users visit one business profile daily
- 60% users discover new products
- One-third of the most-shared stories are of businesses
- Instagram advertising can connect you to 57 million youths between the age of 13-17 years
- 69% of businesses plan to invest on influencer marketing
- Brands prefer working with micro and nano-influencers
- 47% users follow brands that are culturally engaged
- Support for social issues is top ranking factor in Twitter marketing
- In Q3 2019, Twitter ad engagement rate increased by 23%
- Tweets posted between noon and 10 pm get maximum engagement
- Tweets containing GIFs are 55% more engaging
- 92% of B2B companies distribute content on LinkedIn
- 80% of B2B businesses find LinkedIn more effective for lead generation
- Every month, LinkedIn gets 400,000 SlideShare content
- Businesses say they increased response rate by 300% with InMails