The answer is YES!
At this point, there is no need to introduce TikTok anymore. If you aren’t on the app yet -what are you waiting for!? 📲 – you must have heard of it already.
TikTok is THE platform of the moment and as with most social media channels, it can be used to promote your brand. If you are still wondering if your brand should engage in this platform, keep reading!
TikTok in Numbers 📈📊
As an introduction, allow us to present you with some statistics:
- TikTok is now the most downloaded App in the world, with over 1 billion installs on the App Store and in Google Play.
- As of September 2021, TikTok officially has over 1 billion monthly active users.
- 41% of TikTok users are between the ages 16 and 24.
- The platform is available in 155 countries 🌍🌏🌎
To put TikTok’s impressive growth into perspective, the platform took only 3 years to reach the same amount of monthly active users Instagram took 6 years to attain. However, TikTok is fundamentally different from the other social media platforms. In fact, on TikTok anyone can create content and go viral, people don’t take themselves too seriously, making the platform more approachable and authentic. TikTok is mainly about entertainment, creativity, and having fun! 🎨
Which brands should be on TikTok ?
While all brands can adapt themselves to TikTok, there are some brands that are more suited to succeed on this platform than others. You should definitely give TikTok a try if:
- Your target audience is between 16 to 30 years old.
- Your goal is to raise brand awareness among a younger audience.
- Your products can be easily shown in video format. 🎥
- You are open to experimentation and innovation within your marketing strategy.
- And most importantly, if you are ready to create fun, lighthearted, visually pleasing and up-to-date content.
If this sounds like your brand, don’t wait – open an account right away!
What to post on TikTok ?
As a brand, you have 4 options to choose from when creating content for TikTok:
- Your own, exclusive & unique content: showing your team 👨👩👧👦 and the daily activities your business engages in can lead to high engagement. The goal is to go viral, and to do so you have to find the right mix between authenticity, comedy and relatability- also, don’t hesitate to indulge and participate in the challenges.
- User Generated Content: the best thing about TikTok is that you can easily engage and interact with your audience. They can recreate your videos by simply using the “duets” feature. Don’t forget to use branded hashtags #️⃣ to easily find any content mentioning your products, making it easier to repost them on your account.
- TikTok for Business: this feature allows you to post paid advertisements directly on the platform. It can take several forms: topview videos, infeed videos, branded effects, branded hashtags… Tiktok is evolving in a way that helps businesses raise awareness but also drives sales, using the new “Shop Now” button, exclusively available on paid media💰.
- Influencer-created content: this is where we can help you the most! LDRS GROUP has already started influencer campaigns on TikTok, and let us tell you- we are loving it 💌. If you want to see more of our services regarding TikTok, go to https://ldrsgroup.com/services/tik-tok/
If you are still doubtful, check out the brands who successfully took advantage of the platform: